Monday, May 8, 2006

Everything's Messed Up

I'm going to whine.
So, now with less than two days before we hit the road for CA, we realize that Malachi's financial aid is NOT going to cover CBU. Now we are thinking UCR would be a better bet. Great. No problem... Except for one little thing....
WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LIVING AT CBU.
I looked at the apt. last week. It really blows, because school doesn't start until August or September, but the housing issue is going to mess everything up. I mean, can we get away with living there for a month or two and then leaving before school starts? I think not.
So now we're the same sad situation we were in at the very beginning- I have no job, crappy credit and we have nowhere to live. Grrr...
Seriously though, what would the ramifications be if we moved into CBU housing and them left before school actually started? Hmmm... I don't know. I wonder if we'd get charged a fat fee... I wonder if we'll even have to sign a lease. I can't believe I'm sitting here, with all my crap packed up, leaving in two days and I don't have a place to live. This is really not good.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment